Sunday 29 September 2019

Overdue Catch Up

Apologies to those who have been looking for latest news and photos. I have fallen into the facebook trap and posted photos there, forgetting that some of you are strong-minded enough to avoid facebook and its tendency to swallow up our precious time. To add insult to injury I had been logged out of this blog and couldn't remember my password - well I thought I could but Google didn't agree with me.

Here are some pics taken at our September meeting which was in the form of a visit to the Richmond group. It was a busy, buzzy meeting as Felters and Spinners all met in the same hall as the Weavers!  It was a bit hard to hear the speakers at times but everyone managed to get their message across I'm sure. I will write a bit more soon but in the meantime here are some photos.














No comments: