Thursday 30 May 2013

Show and Tell at May Meeting

This is the first instalment. The items in this post are all from the Richmond members, beginning with 2 lovely bags.. Note the bead closures and the kumihimo braid trim.

s

Ooops! I got that wrong.  The bags were made by Sue Baskett. I originally attributed them to the wrong person.  Sorry Sue.
 This silk wrap is Julia's. It can be worn as a fabulous fashion garment and then folded up into a neat flat package.
 And now for something different!  Esmae wove this bag out of plastic grocery bags. It is lined and has strong kumihimo handles. It will last for ages.
 Back to Julia again, this time with exquisite work in linen. What an inspiration!

This is one of several table runners made by Esmae (I'm pretty sure I have the names right. If not I hope someone will let me know.

A few more photos to come in a few days.

No comments: